Puppies celebrate their “4 week birthday” looking at the world through big dog eyes and taking a bite out of life with their brand new pearly whites. Ever watchful, the pups are learning so much at this stage. Sights and sounds are less foreign and exceptionally interesting. Weighed in during this visit, as they have been weekly since March 19, they averaged 7 pounds at just 4 weeks old!! Come back tomorrow to see the crew’s first romp in the lawn. Hysterical!
These happy, healthy pups are now fully weaned at 8 weeks of age. Why not make one your own? Hurry. There are just two left!
Adopt a Puppy Today!
- Schedule a meet and greet!
(518) 258-9076 or [email protected]
- Fill out our Adoption Application.
- Donate toward the dogs in our care.
Puppies: Week 4
Napping brothers, Kasey and Tony
DJ, the noodle. You can do anything with this puppy.
Danica, sitting pretty!
Danica, pose two.
Beatiful Bristol, our Nascar Lab blend.
Bristol is a terrific companion. She'll be your best friend.
Kasey: 3 used to fit in here, now it's just me.
I'll sleep anywhere.
I'm getting very sleepy...
DJ is ever watchful. He has wonderful focus and personality.
Danica meets giraffe: Toys become cool at this age.
- See Puppies Howl and Bark to Celebrate Third Week of Life (with video)
- See Rescue Puppies: First Days (with 2 videos)
- Learn Bristol’s story
- Meet Foster Mom, Lisa Drury
- Read the Puppy Chronicles, Lisa’s journal about raising these cute kiddos